Princess in love!!!!!!


I am the princess ,gorgeous  ever
Born as a feather,brought up with care
Little indian princess as i am
Longing for my prince to whom, am.

When will my prince come in his white horse?
Is this longing being a princess a gross?
I muddle
Waiting for his cuddle.

Stars up in the sky
Make me feel shy
I regret my loneliness
I just want his brashness.

It never showed in my almanac
That  i will behave like a crank.
I may be the princess who rules
But am a girl whom he rules.

Little indian princess as i am
Longing for my prince to whom,am.
Take my hand my dear prince
Never let go,am your prize......





2 comments:

Rika said...

awww soo cute...don't worry you'll get ur prince charming but don't wait too much coz the joy will be dubious when its a surprise :)

Sathana said...

he he he...really rads???dubious joy??? yippee...lol