Devil is out in me




"Idle mind a devil's workshop"

How many of you agree to this saying?I don't.i have always experienced nice thoughts which can be long cherished and valued when my mind is idle.But though my mind is busy with hectic work and pressure, i have always had evil thoughts,which the devil in me creates:(.I will not be able to finish the work i was doing, efficiently.I will be carried of ,with my evil, it happens.I feel whether we are idle or active,we should try not to be affected by the evil thoughts.My mind is not in its way today,this is also one my vacant thoughts post.I guess i post so,atleast once in a week.Its that wicked evil,not sathana.....I don't have anything to say ,but to bear this no sense post......

2 comments:

Aftab Ahmad said...

indeed you talk like a granny!!!

Sathana said...

ummm,he he.i know