Hurt,hurts...



Have you ever hurt anyone whom you really care and love so much?Well,if so when you came to know you have hurted them,how on earth did you feel?did you feel much worse than you think that would have hurted them or did u feel bad about yourself? i felt ashamed of me.I felt that i behaved selfishly.i cursed myself and experiencing an ununderstandable mysterious pain.It just made me understand acting without thinking just cos she is your dear friend or your dear mom or your's will just make the other person feel uncomfortable.I am kinda disturbed yaar,life is still unwinding me lot of emotions and lessons to me.God only knows,what is still in hold,but in the other instinct its okay man,it just teaches me how and what and all i must avoid in future.Growing up can never be always fun.Life is n't too good always.
Well,well.cooooooool,this post is  of  my rants.Sathana is becoming nuts,she hurts and gets hurted :(

2 comments:

Rika said...

Yea it is painful to realize we hurted someone. It happens.

Sathana said...

yeah ,it happens:(