Happyyyyyyy


You know what today am so happy,don't know why,i feel this happiness often.Though i think to find a reason,i just can't find anything.What i did all day was just to relax...which means to lay in the bed with my favourite comics -tinkle,archies.etc,with my favourite snacks-cheetos,fruit &nut,tea cake,just tryin to read a story and eat and dream.You know what it is my favourite pastime ever.Simply love to be so.May be thats the reason ,am so happy today.Dreams keep us happy always,keep us going,make us smile,urges us to live,tempts us to do a lot .right?i dream of everything that is achievable not achievable,yo man afteral its a dream,why shouldn't i think what is not possible in it atleast?You know what,i climb even mountains,perform stunts,kick of enemies like Angelina jolie in tomb raider,i rule over the kingdom as the princess,fly above clouds like superman and what not?whatever my heart desires...Dream is fiction,but its happiness is fact.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice post

Sathana said...

Tanx sandeep

Rika said...

Hmm i love a day with my fav books n some rest too. BTW I love reading Archies n Tinkle.

Sathana said...

oh cooooool:)