Oh my god!




I had a bad idea to change my blog,the way it looked,the way it was,the background and all such stuff,in short to change its template.I did find an idea of uploading one of my favourite rain snap as the background,I worked on its HTML as well.you know i haven't put my effort so, even in my engineering labs or my practicals.I did put my heart and soul,this day,its sulry afternoon,sitting in my system,though the stupid Ac din't work, sweating and puffing.And yeah,whatever i do,i do it efficiently right,so i did complete the task.I had to change the entire formatting right from the wigets,everything,it took me the whole of afternoon to complete it out.It showed a lot of errors in the HTML and well i somehow managed to get what i wanted it to look like.So you want to know what was the problem that made say 'Oh my god!'huh?wait,wait...you see the blog did look presentable and nice.But i din't get attached to the new picture,it made me feel at someelse blog,i was sentimentally attached to my dear old template.Moreover i felt it would be slightly difficult for the readers to read since the background was rain.So, i just switched back to old one.It made reconstruct the entire blog,its widgets,its gadgetsand everything:(
It all started in my thought to try out change.'Weeeeeeell.sathana ,change is not for a sentimental stupid like u',i said myself.Okies,Anyways,i have learnt HTML better than before.
Its all in the game......

2 comments:

Rika said...

hehe it happens, the template u see on my blog now is the third one, so i guess i'm not so sentimental but getting a tempalte that'll not hurt the readers eyes is what's important. So I'd go with your choice.

Sathana said...

:)