Om shanti,shanti,shanti......

I don't know.I really don't know.I believed and still believe that what we think alone happens,attimes something different too does happen intermediately,before what you think happens.I never like to break my word,i would never with consciousness.I feel bad when i have to,i had made it in mind that i must never be without posting even a day,but it so happened,i couldn't last two days.Just a thought strikes me,those words we say while completing yogasana's,'om shanti ,shanti,shanti'.Hope you guys know,shanti means peace.First 'shanti' - is to prevent any disturbance form our mind and body,the second one is to give us peace from others and the last one is from nature or any other external factor.My posting in my blog was affected from the third factor.I too feel like saying om shanti,shanti,shanti......

No comments: