In love I live......


Oh my god!I have to say, people reading this may feel jealous of me,and turn red with envy or some sort of feeling,am sure girls,out there would wish to be me.Well,no chance,you can never ever become me,atleast as cranky as me,ha ha ha.You know what guys,today has been as,as usual mismatch of feelings yaar,I was little bored,little flying,little excited,but as usual smiling and happy.And today i went on shopping for gold,the happiness knew no bounds,when i found the exact kinda jewel,i desired to buy.Oh man,god is always by my side and he does know what i would wish and desire for the next moment,that he creates it for me, before i go for it.The happiness is extreme when,what you desired and wanted happens extraordinarily than you had thought,my desires happen so,i keep thanking god for his kindness and blessings for me.Actually i wanted to write a poem or a story in this post too,cos nowadays this blog is more constituted of my thoughts than my scripts,but my fellow readers ,you know right sathana's mind is blank,when extreme happiness or sadness strikes her.This blog has turned out to be my online diary ,huh?.But hope i din't disappoint sharing my thoughts.I am not able to differentiate things if it happens as per my desire or i have excelled the art of being happy, with what happens,but am damn happy yaar.In happiness,in blessings,in love,i live......

No comments: