I have been studying a lot ,lots and lots ,oh dearies ,nothing interesting but the syllabus.Trying to study hard yaar.You know what ,i planned to stay glued up to my book without any distraction of mind.The more i tried, the more i got distracted.What stupid mind i have ,never listening to me at any cost,huh?.Today,i just give it up to time .I studied an hour may be, you can call it the other way as 50 plus mins.Oh yaar,mind is really getting horned and seeks freedom ,when i try to capture it in my book.There was two in me, as shown in indian cinemas.A sathana like an angel warning me time is running and asking me to run with it and study  ,instead of wasting time.Yet another sathana ,with horns ,just telling me to laze out before the tv,or to start on  chatiing with friends .Yep,i was attracted and distracted as every other student does.But ,i have decided now,Am sathana,a girl who keeps up her thought,so to study with whole heart from tomorrow.He he he,after all confessions and resolutions always start from tomorrow right?huh?Okies,lets see how much i keep up my thought.......

No comments: